11.16.2006

Give a Cheer, Botox is Here

another Idaho Vandal fan
To read more about the last few weeks, read here.

Woohoo! Today is Botox day. I've been waiting for this since mid-July. My flickr friend JaGrump. She is so kind of me to drive the hour long distance for me to get this procedure.

She is my little photographer friend so I'm sure we'll get some good pics of the before Botox me and the after. Will it make my face puffy? Will I looks Gaw-Gious?!! Don't know....

I am quite hopeful it will help with some headaches, even if it is the tension ones. If it helped the menstrual migraines too, well then SO BE IT!!

Only time will tell, but in the meantime....

Give a Cheer, Botox is HERE!

2 comments:

Rain said...

good for you, I would like to see before and after. I need some too :)

Donna~K said...

I'm so happy for you. I know you've been suffering far too long! YEA for the Botox!!!!!