3.22.2007

slam dunk, do you wanna play?


slam dunk
Originally uploaded by cameradawktor.
my friend sent me an e-mail that you send to other people asking them to describe you in one word. it was pretty encouraging to me as this is what i got back: artistic, courageous and intuitive. you can leave me a word in the comments if you want to play too and i'll give you one back if you play in a post and let me know about it.

here's what i was sent:

This ought to be interesting. Be kind. :)
>>>> >
>>>> >The Game is on !!!
>>>> >
>>>> >Describe me in one word.... just one single word. Send it to me
and to
>>>> >me only.
>>>> >
>>>> >Then send this message to your friends and see how many strange &
>>>> >interesting things they say about you. This is really fun.
>>>> >
>>>> >Here's how:
>>>> >
>>>> >1. Hit the reply key and send me my one word.
>>>> >
>>>> >2. Then return to this message, and forward it to your friends
>>>> >(including
>>>> >me) and see what people say about you when limited to one word !!!
>>>> >
>>>> >The Game is On !!!!
>>>> >


are you gonna play????

No comments: