4.27.2006

Infant Emotions

Reminder, tonight 12 p.m., PST is the deadline to post your favorite picture of your spouse/significant other if you would like to participate in my Photo Contest #2. I really hope you'll play!

Yesterday was a tough day healthwise, but I really got some enjoyment from taking this series of photos of my nephew while I was babysitting him. As I changed them to B&W, I realized that they expressed some different emotions. If you click on each picture, or on the set it will take you to my flickr page and you'll see what emotion I think each one is portraying. Form your own opinion first and see if our thoughts match up! Let me know if they do/don't!



www.flickr.com








Infant Emotionscameradawktor's Infant Emotions photoset



5 comments:

Jana said...

These are adorable! What a sweet baby!

Yes, the boys have watched the newest Chicken Fritz videos. Then they had to go back and watch the first one again!

YCN Jr. High Youth Ministry... said...

you nephew looks absolutely precious. lots of baby news in my neck of the woods lately too. its awesome.

CameraDawktor said...

Nick- Is there something you are not telling me? (haha!)

Guatyen said...

i wanna hug that baby!! i want!

CameraDawktor said...

Alison-
I am trying to torture you. Just joking...