Trouble Always Has A Door
A Blog about the Light on the way out of a Troubled Life….
No More Trouble, it’s time for Joy!!
Name: ”Light of Day”
Location: Somewhere Wet
I know it might seem pretty lame to name this blog and my post signature w/ lyrics from a Bo Bice song. I’m really not into stuff like that, although I do think Bo is really hot! It’s just that – like my description of this blog says, I’ve found my way out of a troubled life. His song “Hold Onto Me”
Speaks so much to where I’ve been and what I believe. I was amazed to find a song that fits my life so well! So you’ll just have to get over the lameness of it all…….
Here are a few things I’m into:
- My husband (it’s about time!)
- My kids, 1 girl & 2 boys (I can finally give them my attention and feel joy and love when I look into their eyes.)
- Friends that like to talk and “go deep”
- A sunny day (they’re rare around here)
- Cooking (my Grandma was the Best and taught me well, I miss her!)
- Green Valley, AZ
- Whinning (I only tolerate myself doing that!)
- Temperatures above 90o F.
- Every wall in the house being painted the same color
- Barking dogs
- Being Irritable
- Canned Soup
Pictures of the Day
Norman Behaving Himself @ School Norman After a Night Out