3.23.2006

It's All About Meyers for the Next Few Days...So Get Used to It!!


Well, I'm getting ready for Meyers D.'s #10 Birthday. Yesterday I scanned 53 of my favorite pictures of her in the computer and today I edited them. I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE doing photo editing!!

Here are just a couple, I'll be posting a lot of pictures of her and stuff about when she was born, etc. over the next few days. And, of course, I'll have recipes for her Birthday cakes and pictures of her party. Her REAL birthday is on Monday so between now and then it will be MEYERS, MEYERS, MEYERS!!!

If this kind of thing bores you.....stay away until next Tues!!

3 comments:

lost in thoughts said...

Very cute ! Wishing her a Happy Birthday in advance.

p.s. to answer your question on my blog, no I havent ordered Indian spices online. Dont know any store either...

Anonymous said...

These pictures are all great. Reminds me of my Loo!

Guatyen said...

awww.... just darling! happy birthday to meyers! *hugs and kisses