5.03.2006

Family Relationships



I just watched two super great movies. One last night and one today. The first was The Thing About My Folks with Peter Falk, Paul Reiser and Olympia Dukakis. In a nutshell, it is about a marriage relationship and how that relationship affects themselves and their children. It is heartwarming, thought-provoking and sentimental. I loved it. Great scenes between a father and a son.

The movie we watched today was Dreamer with Dakota Fanning and Kurt Russell. Absolutely fantastic and I must say it is now one of my favorite movies of all times. I was doing a little more than shedding a tear here. It is about a girl, her father and a racehorse. But really, it is about a family, their fears, unbeliefs and relationships with each other. So fantastic and I can't wait to watch it again. Dakota Fanning is truly an actress that's beyond her years in artistic range.

So there you have it! I know its sunny weather but I really would recommend these.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I've heard 2 people recommend "Dreamer" so I have to see it!
GJ