5.05.2006

Photo Contest #3: Favorite Photo of your Mother


Blue-Eyed-Baby
Originally uploaded by cameradawktor.
Hey guys, this month's photo contest idea was given to me by DWJSDating? @ www.dwjsdating.blogspot.com

To enter, post your favorite photo of your mom on your blog and link back to me. Photos must be uploaded on your blog by 12 a.m. PST Thursday, May 18th, 2006. You must have taken the photo yourself. You may have to dig through old photos and scan something but that's fine too!

Also, if your kids like to snap happy, you may post one they've taken of you. You may crop it and do slight, slight color enhancing but that's it. It basically needs to be their photo.

One entry per person. One per you, one per each child who wants to post one.

I will announce the winner on Sunday May 21,20006.

Have fun and hope to see your entries.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your theme for May's contest - not just because I'm a mom but because my wonderfully considerate, oldest daughter thought of it. I love all the baseball pics you have printed & put on flickr. Reminds me of when Bubba was your boys age & when he played ball. I like the B&W w/color ones. They are so cool. Happy Mother's Day early, CD.
GJ

CameraDawktor said...

Grandma Jacki-
You do have a great daughter! I really like her.

I think you need a scanner and a blog so I can read all about your life and see pictures of you as a Mom. I bet your DD and I could learn a lot from what you'd share. You should think about that!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm...

Rain said...

I am admiring that beautiful photo of your blue eyed baby. Something special there :)