5.01.2006

Saturday, Saturday


Max-Ay's baseball game got rained out Saturday afternoon and we are making it up tonight, but the weather was great for TSE's game. Here are a few shots from the game.

Saturday Night Papa D & Meyers D went to a Mark Wills concert at our local Fair Grounds. I had finished up editing all the baseball pictures from the day and was feeling the camera bug hit me again. I loaded up the boys and went for a drive. We ended up at a place called Willow Grove and we had a fantastic time. The boys played in the River and I was completely snap happy. Here are some photos from that session and click on my icon at the bottom to go to
flickr to see the rest.

www.flickr.com



8 comments:

Cindy Marchant said...

Mary Ann, I love all these pics you took!! Beautiful and looks like the kids had an awesome time.

Cindy

Jana said...

Great pictures! Your boys are too cute!

Donna~K said...

awww! What a couple of cuties! Great pictures. :)

Anonymous said...

I agree - Great looking boys & wonderful pics.

lost in thoughts said...

Great pics. Loved the 'The Good Life'.

Anonymous said...

You always take the best pics! What kind of camera do you have??

CameraDawktor said...

SpiceHut-
Thanks for alerting me about the comment problem. I went to comment moderation and had 3 stuck in limbo-land! So glad you commented yesterday and thanks for the compliment.

Lawanda-
Thanks so much! I just got a Nikon Coolpix 8800, its the same one that another blogger just purchased, I go to his site everyday. Check out his photos with the same camera. www.davidjohns.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

WOW! thanks for the link! You do take such wonderful pics, just so you can hear it again ;)