6.07.2006

Crazy Hair Day



Originally uploaded by cameradawktor.
Today was crazy hair day for the kids at their school. Max-Ay was going to use the green hair gel but we couldn't find it. A good Mom's always got to have a ready supply of leftover Halloween paraphenalia, and we scared up a bit of spray, some white and red with glittler. Got out the old crimper iron and crimped a bit on Meyers D.

I think Max-Ay's hair suits his pirate shirt well.

My hubbo is going to be out of town for the weekend so I have made reservations @ a Campground I've never been to. Evidentally they have built some new cabins and we are going to check it out. The kids are real excited as they don't have a place to ride bikes at our house. I am going to let them skip school on Friday and we'll get an early start. Exciting times, I tell ya!

6 comments:

Gracie said...

Wow! The ghoul cleans up real nice!

Cute pic :)

CameraDawktor said...

Thanks Gracie, I think they had fun with it!

Christie said...

hehe
love it

NICK said...

the hair is too cool. your kids have a great mom who loves to have fun.

i'd love to hear the sound effects your son is making in this pic...

Lawanda said...

Cute pics, and I loved the pic of you with your mom's day gift (pp)

:)

DWJSDating? said...

Hope the camping trip was fun! Can't wait to hear the details with pictures (of course)!