6.02.2006

Mad-Scientist


Mad-Scientist
Originally uploaded by cameradawktor.
Today was field trip day for my 7 year-old son Max-Ay. I haven't had time to read anyone's blogs or SPF's yet because its been such a busy day!

We went to OMSI, the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry. It's a great place for the kids to explore. I have a few more photos on my flickr page, click the photo or the link to see the rest.

Max-Ay made Flubber and that's what he has pasted on his goggles. The kids got to make flames with a bunson burner, explore propellers in water, aerodynamics, chemistry, and the development of the human fetus. Quite an amazing place!

I survived the day, yeah! It's chaos. At least I didn't have to ride the schoolbus, there wasn't room for the parents...oh darn, the adults had to stick together and drive down on their own. Wah,Wah...but I think that's how I was able to survive it!

Monday there will be a trip with my 4th graders class to Chief Lalooska. They do Native American performances with dance and storytelling and have a lot of art, maybe even artifacts. I haven't been since I was her age and am quite excited about it! Trust me, I hope to have tons of photos of that. This is what we'll be doing and where we are going. I am so pumped! http://www.lelooska.org/

No comments: